Monday, April 13, 2015

Carousel and Water Globes lovers

Hello everybody,

Again, I realized I had not update my blog for the looooooonnngggest time... and I need to let my dear supporters I am still kicking and alive. Hahaha!

Nowadays, not only have to take care of noisy active kids...add on to that, have to watch and guide their homework. -_-'  Yet, they are still the most adorable and lovely kids I have!

Some updates here especially for the carousel and water globes lovers...
we still have a few in-stock left. most designs are sold out, and there's no future plans to get in new stocks. Therefore, there will be a stock clearing sales going on. I am still yet to put up a proper post for the sales and details. But the good news is, you could still go through my old posts, check out which items you are interested, email me and I will get back to you asap with really really good discount bargain from 40% and above.

Hope to hear from you soon!


With love,
felicitygarden

No comments:

Post a Comment